The key to storytelling is incredible photography. It is the window into the story and the vehicle throughout.
- Mary Anne Potts , Editorial Director, National Geographic Adventure
My latest work:
Brands I've worked with:
my LATEST STORY:
The Trail Builder
- Introductory email & phone call.
- Listen to ideas and thoughts.
- Review photography needs.
- Prepare quote
- Deposit and signed contract required to complete booking.
- Confirm date and time.
- Email, phone or in person detailed consultations and planning.
- Location scouting & shot list preparation.
- Confirm final products and delivery time.
- Create professional yet relaxed atmosphere for the photo shoot.
- Crafting your story visually.
Refine & Deliver
- Editing and Post-Production.
- Deliver exceptional images on time.